Monday 30 April 2012

Yard Sale for the Cure 2012

It's that time of year when we all start our spring cleaning, or at least think about starting! 

This year I have the opportunity to be apart of something great.  The Realtors in my office are pulling together and hosting a Yard Sale for the Cure on Saturday May 26, 2012 which will be held in the parking lot of Home Hardware on Dundas St in Woodstock.

I know I have numerous corners of my house, garage, shed and basement that are in need of organizing and decluttering.  If you are one of those people who are wondering what to do with some of the things you find, let me suggest that you set it aside for this great cause. 

I am organizing a Drop Off here in Drumbo and need your help.  We are looking for gentle used items of reasonable value for the yard sale.  Unfortunately we are not able to take large appliances, large furniture, clothing or old electronics however everything else is welcome!!

If you would like to be apart of this event please set aside any items of value and bring them to the Drop Off (location to be announced), or give me a shout and I'll be happy to pick it up.


Karie Montgomery, Sales Representative  RE/MAX a-b Realty
Direct 519-500-2409

No comments: