Friday 24 August 2012

Windows need a cleaning???

Today I had my windows cleaned by a University student who has taken this up as a side job along with a friend of his.  They were recommend to me by my cousin and I was so shocked by the price I had to call for myself.  He gave me a rough price over the phone and less than a week later here he was cleaning all my windows: inside, outside, screen and sills, including all basement and garage windows for under $200!! 

If you're looking for someone to take care of the dirty work call Zori owner of:

E-Z Widow Cleaning
"we're window geeks; we leave no streaks"
KW & Surrounding Area
(519) 500-8241

1 comment:

Lacy Shaman said...

Wow, that's definitely a bargain! It sounds like he did a fantastic job too, and that he was definitely worth the call and the shell-out.